"Men judge us
by our broad
hips and forget
"A long time ago I learned not to explain things to people. It misleads them into thinking they’re entitled to know everything I do."
Here is a pic of Grace Jones shoving cake into Divine’s mouth at what I believe was Grace’s 30th birthday party…you’re welcome!
It’s like “The Creation of Adam,” but relevant to my interests.
"I demand unconditional love and complete freedom. That is why I am terrible."
is this beautiful solidarity too much for you, anon?
(also, i feel bad for you.)
okay but when you have holocaust survivors and people who were activists during the civil rights movement supporting mike brown and then KKK members and neo nazi’s supporting the officer you should be able to figure out which side is the right one.
i just want someone to say “i believe you.”
at first i thought the logo on the walls behind her was for krispy kreme and that was, honestly, enough reason for me to reblog it.
(Source : sophieturnernews, via fuckyeahhardfemme)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.